Defrag ends in error -1808 "no space left on disk"
carlomd
2004-06-15 03:17:01 UTC
After defragging our E2k server, we get an "Jet_errdiskfull, no space left on disk", it put the tmp files on the c:\drive that didn't have much space compared to our f:\drive (a 36gb partition), we were able to mount it back luckily with no corruptions, is there any way to point the tmp files to another drive? If there is what is the syntax? Any ideas or pointers would be great, thanks!
Andrei Marinescu [MSFT]
2004-06-15 05:30:09 UTC
The eseutil defrag option for the temp database is /t. Try eseutil.exe w/o
any parameters and it will show you a quick help.

--andrei
be great, thanks!
carlomd
be great, thanks!